It’s a very snowy and cold day today. I’m staying inside where it’s warm and cozy.
Like I said before my boyfriend’s favorite ingredients are chocolate and peanut butter. I normally don’t care for either of them but when they are combined together to make these cookies… YUM! They are especially good when they are fresh and warm!
Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
Write a review
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk (I used 2%)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups quick oats
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (I used Jif)
- Combine sugar, milk, cocoa and margarine in a medium sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil on medium/low heat.
- When the ingredients start to boil cook for 3 minutes.
- After the 3 minutes are up, let the mixture cool for 5 minutes.
- Once slightly cooled add in the peanut butter stirring until mostly combined.
- Next stir in vanilla and lastly the oats.
- Drop cookies onto wax paper with a cookie scoop (since you need to do this process fast a cookie scoop is a must.)
- Once cookies have cooled slightly on wax paper they are ready to enjoy!
- This whole process must be done very fast as the cookies will start to cool and harden.
Sweet as a Cookie http://sweetasacookie.com/