Eggless raw chocolate chip cookie dough stuffed inside a soft and chewy chocolate cookie.
Imagine gooey chocolate chip cookie dough stuffed inside a soft and chewy chocolate cookie. This cookie dough stuffed cookie is exactly that. When you first take a bite you’ll instantly be in heaven. The chocolate cookie really packs a punch of flavor. When you combine that with the egg free cookie dough you instantly have a match made in cookie heaven.
The ridiculously soft center surrounded by the slightly crunchy exterior is something out of a dream. The smell of the cookies while baking in the oven really perfumes the whole house. Do they make a chocolate scented perfume? If they don’t they really should.
I’m considering stuffing cookie dough into everything now. I already did a couple recipes, but why not a couple more? Everyone loves cookie dough. Just like everyone loves pizza 🙂
Tips to get the perfect cookie:
- If you’re struggling to get the cookie dough in the center of the chocolate cookie, refrigerate the chocolate chip cookie dough until it’s easier to work with.
- For uniform shaped cookies use a cookie scoop. I use one for almost every cookie recipe.
- If you want the bakery look to your cookies you can place additional chocolate chips onto your dough balls before placing into the oven to bake.
- If you want even even more rich chocolate flavor you can use special dark cocoa powder.
- Try mixing the recipe up a little bit by adding peanut butter or white chocolate chips instead of semi-sweet.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon coffee extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup salted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 375º F.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer cream together the butter and brown sugar. Beat until mixture is light and fluffy (3 minutes).
- Mix in eggs one at a time until incorporated.
- Add in the vanilla, coffee extract, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix until everything is incorporated.
- Stir in the flour and chocolate chunks. Mix until just combined.
- In a small bowl cream together butter, brown sugar, and vanilla with a fork.
- Once well combined stir in flour and chocolate chips.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and drop rounded tablespoons of chocolate dough 2 inches apart from each other. Flatten each chocolate dough ball and place a teaspoon of the cookie dough mixture in the middle.
- Bring the chocolate dough around the cookie dough and seal so the cookie dough isn't visible.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool on a baking sheet for 1 minute before transferring to a cooling rack. Enjoy!
You may also like: