It feels like every year just gets hotter and hotter and every year I become thirstier and thirstier. I love when my drink is ice cold and full of flavor.
I believe that there’s nothing more enjoyable than an ice cold drink on a warm summers day. When the cold drink hits your warm lips you instantly feel alive. This patriotic water is great for the 4th of July and tastes even better than it looks.
Come on… you know you want a sip.
I know that this 4th of July I will surely be making a bucket load of this!
What’s great about this drink is that not only does it look and taste good, but it’s also good for you (that is if you use water not 7up).
So what are you waiting for?… head to the store to get the ingredients to make this NOW!
- 1 cup ice
- 2 quarts ice cold sparkling water or 7up
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 large red delicious apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- In a large 2 quart container drop in the ice; set aside. Slice strawberries and apples. Drop apple chunks and strawberries into container, fill with sparkling water or 7up and enjoy!
- For a more flavorful water let this sit overnight in the refrigerator.