Thank you Domino® Honey Granules for sponsoring this post. Visit your local retailer to pick up your own package and start sprinkling sweetness today!
Easy honey cinnamon drop donuts rolled in honey granules, sugar, and cinnamon.
Spring is just around the corner and I could not be more excited! This winter was particularly mild but I am just so over it. For it being my last winter in Pennsylvania I will say that it was a terrible one. I am just so over the cold and the snow. I want sunshine and warm weather. I feel like this month is just flying by! I only have 3 weekends left in Pennsylvania before I make the big move to Tennessee. It’s all happening so fast but I could not be more excited. I do have to get a move on my packing though because so far I only packed up my bookshelf.
To me nothing says Spring more than honey. When I saw that Domino® came out with new Honey Granules, I knew I had to come up with the perfect brunch recipe. I love that you can now add the sweet taste of honey without having a sticky mess; you can now avoid clogged honey bottles and a messy cabinets. Domino® Honey Granules is sold where I live, but if they don’t sell it in your area, look for C&H® Honey Granules, the sister brand of Domino®.
These Honey Cinnamon Drop Donuts could not be easier to make. Within minutes you will be devouring these donuts with a smile on your face. I love that Domino® Honey Granules is available in easy-pour canisters with recloseable flip-top lids. Since spring is almost officially here the ants will be flooding my kitchen before I know it. Since I’m constantly baking and making a mess it’s hard to keep up with it before the ants take over. With the easy-pour canister, my messes will be minimal when using the Domino® Honey Granules.
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 heaping teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons Honey Granules
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Canola Oil (for frying)
- In a medium bowl combine eggs, sugar, and milk.
- Sift in flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Stir until combined.
- In a large pot heat canola oil to 375 degrees F.
- Using a small cookie scoop drop donut batter into the hot oil and allow to fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Remove donuts from the oil and place them on a paper towel lined baking sheet.
- In a bowl combine sugar, honey granules, and cinnamon.
- While the donuts are still warm generously roll them around in the Honey Granule mixture.