Hi everyone! Welcome back to Sundays at Home Link Party. Don’t forget to come by every week and share your recent recipes, DIY Projects, Tutorials, Crafts and Printables. Every week the party will go live late Saturday afternoon. Oh and don’t forget to check out what Alice has been up to, she’s always doing something fun 🙂
I look forward to seeing what you’ve all been up to!
Here’s what I’ve been up to this week:
Monday I shared my weekend fun with Kool-Aid drinks.
Tuesday things got savory with these Phyllo Dough Cheese Sticks.
Then on Thursday things got sweet with brownie cookies 3 ways!
Friday was the kick off of “Food Network Fridays.” Our first recipe was fresh homemade pasta.
I NEED this Cast Iron Skillet Grilled Rigatoni from Thoughts from Alice.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to!
Here are some of my favorites from last week.
I don’t eat red meat so I’m always looking for new recipes using canned beans.
I no longer have to share my car with my boyfriend. Now I can start going grocery shopping by myself. I can’t wait to use this grocery shopping printable.
You all made it so hard to choose, Grab a button if you’ve been featured.
I can’t wait to see what you were all up to this week.
So now it’s your turn to show your Sundays best.
Here are a few things to remember before linking up:
- Remember to support other bloggers – Please visit at least two other links at this party.
- There is a 3 post limit so please only share 3 posts or less. We want everyones posts to be seen 🙂
- Link up recent recipes, DIY Projects, Tutorials, Crafts, Printables, etc.. No giveaways please!
- Please have a clickable link back to Sweet as a Cookie on your linked post or on a link party page.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to feature your projects and recipes on our social media with a link back to you.
Let’s Get This Party Started!
[inlinkz_linkup id=401378 mode=1]