Hi everyone! Welcome back to Sundays at Home Link Party. Don’t forget to come by every week and share your Recent Recipes, DIY Projects, Tutorials, Crafts and Printables. Every week the party will go live late Saturday afternoon. Oh and don’t forget to check out what Alice has been up to, she’s always doing something fun 🙂 So sorry about the late post this week. It’s almost as if our house is located on top of an ant hill. Ants took over my studio and were all over my computer, camera, floor. SO GROSS!
I look forward to seeing what you’ve all been up to!
Last week I shared:
I feel like my blog is known for the crazy puppy chow flavors I come up with so I decided to come up with a new one, banana split puppy chow.
Some of Alice’s favorite fonts also happen to be my favorite.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to!
Here are some of my favorites from last week:
This beautiful China Cabinet transformation is just the inspiration I needed for a project I’m working on.
Who knew it was so simple to make your own soda pop?!
I’m obsessed with chalk paint and this gorgeous nightstand makeover.
You all made it so hard to choose, Grab a button if you’ve been featured.
I can’t wait to see what you were all up to this week.
So now it’s your turn to show your Sundays best.
Here are a few things to remember before linking up:
- Remember to support other bloggers – Please visit at least two other links at this party.
- There is a 3 post limit so please only share 3 posts or less. We want everyones posts to be seen 🙂
- Link up recent recipes, DIY Projects, Tutorials, Crafts, Printables, etc.. No giveaways please!
- Please have a clickable link back to Sweet as a Cookie on your linked post or on a link party page.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to feature your projects and recipes on our social media with a link back to you.
Let’s Get This Party Started!
[inlinkz_linkup id=406459 mode=1]