Hi everyone! Welcome back to Sundays at Home Link Party. Don’t forget to come by every week and share your Recent Recipes, DIY Projects, Tutorials, Crafts and Printables. Every week the party will go live late Saturday afternoon. Oh and don’t forget to check out what Alice has been up to, she’s always doing something fun This week has been very hectic. Sherwin Williams is having a 30% off paints and stains sale so we’ve been picking out our paint colors for our house.
I look forward to seeing what you’ve all been up to!
This Outdoor Kids Water Table by Alice is genius!
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to!
Here are some of my favorites from last week:
These fish coloring pages using gel paint are adorable!
You NEED to go check out this antique farmhouse table makeover by Romantic Country Living.
Industrial Shelving?! I may need this in my office.
You all made it so hard to choose, Grab a button if you’ve been featured.
I can’t wait to see what you were all up to this week.
So now it’s your turn to show your Sundays best.
Here are a few things to remember before linking up:
- Remember to support other bloggers – Please visit at least two other links at this party.
- There is a 3 post limit so please only share 3 posts or less. We want everyones posts to be seen
- Link up recent recipes, DIY Projects, Tutorials, Crafts, Printables, etc.. No giveaways please!
- Please have a clickable link back to Sweet as a Cookie on your linked post or on a link party page.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to feature your projects and recipes on our social media with a link back to you.
Let’s Get This Party Started!