My boyfriend and I have been on a health kick lately. I’ve asked my followers on Facebook if they would like for me to start posting healthy recipes at least once a week and they were all for it. I am super excited because that means less sugary sweets in the kitchen for me. Today I’m just posting a simple recipe for all of you non water drinkers. Everyone knows you are supposed to drink at least 8 glasses of water daily, and that’s just the minimum. For everyone that’s not so easy. Not everyone likes the taste. So here’s a simple solution to your problem.
- 1/2 cup strawberries, thinly sliced or chopped
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 quarts cold water
- ice, optional
- In a large 2 quart container drop in a handful or two of ice; set aside.
- Slice strawberries and lemons.
- Remove any seeds from lemon slices.
- Before placing lemon slices into container squeeze the juices onto of the ice.
- Drop lemon slices and strawberries into container, fill with water and enjoy!
Check out these other drink recipes: