Well I finally did it. My hair is the shortest it has been since I was in first or second grade. It was starting to get too long and now it feels so much healthier. Spring break really feels like winter break this year. It is the first day of spring and it is currently snowing… where are you grilling weather?
Yogurt Banana Bread
Write a review
- 2 ripened bananas, mashed
- 4 tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 and 1/2 cups flour
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Spray an 8 inch loaf pan with PAM or other like products; set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together bananas, oil, yogurt, eggs, and vanilla until well combined.
- In a separate bowl mix together sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and flour.
- Once mixed add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring until incorporated.
- Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until center of bread is cooked.
- Cool on a cooling rack and enjoy!
Sweet as a Cookie http://sweetasacookie.com/
You may also like: